Monday, October 1, 2007

A Costume Consultation Workshop

One of our new members is volunteering her time and expertise on costume construction using existing modern garments, and also for those working on an existing from-scratch project. She writes:

Dear ORS Members;

I will be available during the workshop for consultation on individual pieces people are interested in making work for the ball. First come first serve basis, so I will be there for the allotted time slot.

Please bring the items you have questions about, and I will talk about options.

I will be available for hire on alterations for $15 per hour.

I am also happy to offer advice to anyone sewing a new garment, or needs a little help.

The workshop will be held at:

B-Sharp Fabrics
4830 N. Lombard St.
Portland, OR 97203-4481

October 10 from 7-9pm.

Write the ORS for my contact information.

Sincerely,

Angela Holland-Sniff


There is a 10% discount at B-Sharp Fabrics for all card-carrying ORS Members

No comments: